RCA MEDIA PAYMENT AGREEMENT & TERMS
PAYMENT METHODS, PAYMENT TERMS AND POLICIES, INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS
Payment methods that are accepted by RCA* are Credit card or funds transfer via Pay Pal, *Checks/E-Checks, Money Gram, Western Union or Cash.
A 50% deposit is due upon contracting and the balance is due promptly after the work has been approved. Projects under $100 and with 24 hour turn around must be paid upfront in full.
All fees and terms of payment agreement are NON-NEGOTIABLE, NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be no "hook-ups" and work for trade/barter is subject to restrictions.
1. 50% deposit is to be paid before any design work begins including; rough drafts. research or the purchase of any materials that might be necessary to complete the project.
2. Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE, except under the terms in fine print.
3. If the project is to be paid for in installments (3 payments or more), the client is responsible for honoring the agreed upon pay schedule. If payment is not made on agreed upon date all work will be halted until the payment is made.
4. The client has the right to review work in progress and request revisions. Digital proofs of the project will be delivered to client upon request and on milestone installment dates when schedules.
5. The balance of the total cost of the assignment is due with in 3 business days of completion and approval of project.
6. For payments made with *Checks/E-Checks project does not begin until check has cleared (3 to 5 business days).
• Installment payments are only available on projects $300 and up, and consist of 3 or more payments (Deposit, Installment/s, Balance)
• Installment payments are available on a weekly or bi-weekly schedule, for long term projects other arrangements can be made.
• Clients using Auto-Pay/EFT with payments made on time recieve 15% off of their balance (only on 4 or payments more installment plans).
1. The Non-Refundable deposit serves as compensation for any research, work completed or materials purchased until the agreement is fulfilled or agreement termination.
2. In the event of termination of assignment by the Client, any payments made prior to termination and after Design comps/drafts or layout approval shall be retained by Raisin Cane Arts & Media. If termination is prior to the delivery of the approved Design comps/drafts or layout, the client will be entitled to a 25% refund of paid deposit.
3. Client is entitled to limited revisions on a project. Any major changes made to a project after the design comps/drafts or layout approval is subject to a fee. In the event of project cancellation, if the Client received 4 or more sets of revisions the 25% refund on paid deposit will be considered forfeit.
4. The balance of the total cost of the assignment is due within 3 business days of completion and approval of final project. Raisin Cane Arts retains the rights to of all original artwork, in any media, including digital files, whether preliminary or final until balance is paid. In addition to that, any unpaid balance not paid within said 3 business days, is subject to a late fee of 25% of unpaid balance.
5. By signing this agreement/contract and/or paying deposit the client attests to have read, and completely understands terms of agreement and agrees to be held to them.
Antonio C Smith • Raisin Cane Art. & Media, LLC. (RCA) • Clarkston, GA.
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE VERSION